Skip to main content

Happy Birthday

I write a tear
scented by an exploding flower
wrapped in brown with a pretty bow

Who it's from, you would never know

Tangent circles, a rap on my knuckles was told
But I've missed that point, I've long missed that point!
my own embrace I dearly hold

I taste that salt and fear that fright
I'm an eight year old with a chucky syndrome
but then i wipe me clean and be the queen
save ten seconds and i'm back to being old

 you give me my bread!! and water me down
i'll count the clocks as they chime their dread
grow the fat, kill the lust
ugliness is heaven behold






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

listen

The bodies mix The day diffuses Time then snatched away The pause torn open Fanstasy resolved to smithereens I ask for none I ask for neither I ask for an end to night and day Do me apart For I cant ask A broken bird to beat its wing Take me away For I want no war Give this a stop Give me the dark That is all I ask

noise

It's silent, it's complete and it's whole. It's pervading, the insides are shattering You grow accustomed to one and the other one envelopes. Clutter, insanity. Relief isn't got from silence, but relief can't be sought from noise!!
 at my lowest, my most vulnerable, when i needed you the most you chose to leave you chose alone you made that decision before you came your hands couldnt hold mine your words hurt  - you will need help for that depression again you said... stings, so many a cigarette couldnt be shared you were long gone no it wasnt a conversation it was news to be relayed maybe it was needed to be done but it could have been done better package it outside of a streetside coffee shop maybe somewhere a tear could be shed where a hug could have smoothened the edges i couldnt have felt stranger or more alive than a dried frail branch that you stepped on and left behind cracked on that dusty road  and only today I know why and how i feel. its taken me this long to know i was in pain. 3/01/24