Skip to main content

monster

Another one was slain today
It was a powerful blow
strength that comes out with furious thoughts
massacring all in its way
there's no mercy, no pity, no empathy
nothing matters
but that one thought that swings the blow
You breathe, it's over
and then a realisation that you are lesser human now

Comments

Anonymous said…
Truth and honesty neither makes a monster nor a lesser human. Hurt,it does but time heals every hurt. Set sail on your chosen way and you shall be happy again in no time.
Anil said…
awesome one indeed .. I wrote yet another real one..

http://koshur.blogspot.com/2010/01/and-handoo-saabh-expired-in-exile.html

Popular posts from this blog

listen

The bodies mix The day diffuses Time then snatched away The pause torn open Fanstasy resolved to smithereens I ask for none I ask for neither I ask for an end to night and day Do me apart For I cant ask A broken bird to beat its wing Take me away For I want no war Give this a stop Give me the dark That is all I ask

noise

It's silent, it's complete and it's whole. It's pervading, the insides are shattering You grow accustomed to one and the other one envelopes. Clutter, insanity. Relief isn't got from silence, but relief can't be sought from noise!!
 at my lowest, my most vulnerable, when i needed you the most you chose to leave you chose alone you made that decision before you came your hands couldnt hold mine your words hurt  - you will need help for that depression again you said... stings, so many a cigarette couldnt be shared you were long gone no it wasnt a conversation it was news to be relayed maybe it was needed to be done but it could have been done better package it outside of a streetside coffee shop maybe somewhere a tear could be shed where a hug could have smoothened the edges i couldnt have felt stranger or more alive than a dried frail branch that you stepped on and left behind cracked on that dusty road  and only today I know why and how i feel. its taken me this long to know i was in pain. 3/01/24