Skip to main content

Far from it

The purpose is to keep distracting yourself!
That's what they made me believe
That's what I continue to do
It's all a bloody lie!
Does no one else see it
Why am I asking these questions
Why weren't these answers in my books.
They will never know and may never want to.
It's their idea of a joke isn't it
Keep making flesh
Keep on with agony.
Should you be thin or punctual or cancer stricken
How does it matter
Keep your advice if you don't have answers for me
What was your role
To find yourself entertainment?
I refuse to take responsibility and I am right
I've conformed to a few but I can't be burdened by more.
I yearn for my small fingers to be led by a warm hand
A hand that can lead me to reason.
Oh, do come by quickly
I am close to giving up.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

listen

The bodies mix The day diffuses Time then snatched away The pause torn open Fanstasy resolved to smithereens I ask for none I ask for neither I ask for an end to night and day Do me apart For I cant ask A broken bird to beat its wing Take me away For I want no war Give this a stop Give me the dark That is all I ask

noise

It's silent, it's complete and it's whole. It's pervading, the insides are shattering You grow accustomed to one and the other one envelopes. Clutter, insanity. Relief isn't got from silence, but relief can't be sought from noise!!
 at my lowest, my most vulnerable, when i needed you the most you chose to leave you chose alone you made that decision before you came your hands couldnt hold mine your words hurt  - you will need help for that depression again you said... stings, so many a cigarette couldnt be shared you were long gone no it wasnt a conversation it was news to be relayed maybe it was needed to be done but it could have been done better package it outside of a streetside coffee shop maybe somewhere a tear could be shed where a hug could have smoothened the edges i couldnt have felt stranger or more alive than a dried frail branch that you stepped on and left behind cracked on that dusty road  and only today I know why and how i feel. its taken me this long to know i was in pain. 3/01/24